Monday, July 4, 2011

Kym's Pages

I am so remiss in keeping up with this blog. Summer hasn't been the relaxing post-school break I was anticipating! I thought it was just my pages and the finished book to show, so it slid on my priority list. However, I realized that I somehow skipped showing you two more lovely pages! Many apologies. I'm really hanging my head in shame here. But here they are... and they are fabulous.

Kym from BlissWorks sent in the lovely pages in response to my Give Love Art Journal prompts.

1. A community member that positively influenced her life.
 2. A good deed.
Again, I am so sorry they are just now being posted. I really don't know how I missed that.

Thank you Kym!!!


2 comments:

  1. Kym's pages are lively--and very much to the point. I love her comment that art is an anti-depressant--which she suspects is true for everybody. I very much agree Kym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Kyms pages! I love how she say's creative expression was her anti-depressant! I use both!
    Hey, I forgot to tell you, a Church Group in BC used my Community Art Project page for a brochure (the circle page)! Isn't that funny!

    ReplyDelete