Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's resolution.

This year, I hope to live by this quotation:


"Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment." - Sydney Smith




I believe that this will be the direction for the Give Love project this year. Not everyday will I be able to do art too, but I will definitely incorporate art into it as often as possible.

5 comments:

  1. I'll work on this with you. I love this thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sentiment, do you mind if I copy/paste it into my next blog post? I just love the quote because it doesn't just say make other's happy, but shows you the benefit over time.
    Best,
    Jenn from http://www.JustAddWaterSilly.com, hopping from artists in blogland.
    (newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, I'd love to know more about your community art project, is it online or just your town?
    Best,
    Jenn, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this - now that would be an accomplishment to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you know, I've linked your blog up in Beauty of Sorrow :)
    http://beautyofsorrow.blogspot.ca/p/awesome-supportive-community.html

    ReplyDelete